Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Confession # 2: I LIVE WITH A BUNCH OF COFFEE CATS!!


Mommy! Mommmy!  Some days I think that’s all I hear! Well today has just been one of those days. I know there will come a day when I  will miss it but as for now I have no idea how every hair on my head is not either gray or missing.



As I am cooking dinner and getting bubs meds mixed in his baby food little miss Khylee comes in the kitchen with her baby doll, Baby Girl,  and then runs and gets her baby doll’s food and spoon.  She comes over and stands beside me mimicking every move I make. Then in walks Addy with her baby and a fake screw driver she plans to use as her baby’s spoon. She plops her baby doll down right next to Baby Girl and positions herself beside Khy making sure to copy every move, sound, and gesture Khylee makes.  “Hey!” exclaims Khylee, “Quit coffeeing me Addy!” Addy looks at Khylee with a smirk and replies, “coffeeeeeee meee Khyweeeee!” to that Khylee yells, “No! You’re the coffee cat Addy not me!” Then Khy looks at me and asks me who I think the big “coffee cat” is. In response to that I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was feeding her baby like I was feeding Jaxson.  So I stated that she was copying me and that Addy is copying her because she loves her and wants to be just like her. I explained to her that Addy learns off of copying her and that she learns off of copying me so I guess that makes us all copy cats. She looked down and pouted so I asked her what’s wrong and she says “well daddy doesn’t like cats!” I couldn’t help myself, I had to laugh.  They fight and argue every day. I can only imagine how it’s going to be in the future. First over barbies and toys, next over clothes and boys! No matter what I love my kids and I can never say there was a boring day that’s for sure!



Over all it has been a decent day except for the fact that Jax has a doctor appointment with the neurologist tomorrow. I can’t help but be a little nervous. After all our Journey with I.S. is just beginning because infantile spasms are not actually a diagnosis it is a symptom. So now we start testing and trying to figure out what underlying issue is causing his seizures. We should get back his blood work tomorrow to see if he has any metabolic disorders.  Next will be an MRI but I am not sure if she is going to do that tomorrow or just schedule it. All I can do is just have faith and keep praying.



Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."



<3 Kessiah

The coffee cats!

tummy time for bubs

No comments:

Post a Comment