Thursday, February 2, 2012

Confession #3: I want my old neighbors back!!


So we finally got new neighbors and they have already made it on our crap list!! I guess we couldn’t of really got that lucky twice…I mean come on we all know how our luck is!! I may be jumping the gun here because we haven’t actually met yet, but who in the heck drives through base housing with their music up so loud that it shakes the pictures on the wall as they drive by?? It’s not like anyone is gonna think you are cool! Even worse though is the fact that said car parks in front of our house in the middle of the night  instead of their own to pull cars in the garage perfectly then sits in the garage with music up so loud that I can understand every word of the song ! All I can say is they are gonna see Rodney’s ugly side real quick if they can’t figure out how to be considerate.



Since we are on the topic of neighbors I have a funny story to share. Rodney was telling me how Khylee ran up to him all excited saying that Cajun, the old neighbor’s dog, had been back home because there was a pile of poop in their backyard. Rodney just explained to her that it was just left there from before they had left and that they had moved and won’t be coming back. Well needless to say Khylee was upset but I wish I could give the old neighbors a high five because they left a perfect house warming present for the new owners!! We will never forget our old neighbors and all they did for us!! I am so glad we became friends. It really made our experience here at Minot so much better. I hope we will get to see you guys soon!! 



On a different note we have had doctor’s appointments this week. Jaxson had a neurologist appointment yesterday and Addy had a well baby today. I will write about them under their update pages as soon as I get the chance. I have one fussy little man that I need to try and get to sleep and Addy is upstairs crying in her bed as well! I think they plan this....



<3 Kessiah

pictures of the day...

all ready for the doctors

happy baby

in new jammies

cheese!!

goodnight hugs!!





No comments:

Post a Comment